TEAM NAMES (104)
|Texas Deer Stands|
|A Shot In The Dark|
|Big Game Hunters|
|Pico De Gallo|
|Texas Hog Shots|
|Big Boar Down|
|Natural Boarn Killers|
|Bud Light Blasters|
|Hotter Than Hale|
|La Rats & Hound Dogs|
|B & D Ranch|
|Mighty Midget Hog Hunters|
|Boar Busters Mc2|
|Rednecks Makin’ Bacon|
|Bringing The Bacon|
|The Nights Watch|
|Accurate Hog Solutions|
|Chitch Ya Outdoors|
|The Pink Flamingos No Homo|
|Black Hog Down|
|High Class Hoggers|
|Stone Cold Killers|
|Watson & Watson|
Below are the payouts and a reminder of all the rules!
Make sure to stay tuned to the website for most recent results
104 Teams have signed up and the payout is as follows:
WINNERS POT – $5200
2nd Place – $3120
3rd Place – $1040
*Side Pot for Longest Cutter – $1040*
As you can see we have quite the list here and I also wanted to go ahead and remind every one of the rules of the contest!
- In order to be eligible to win, hog must be weighed within 24 hours of the kill by one of the contest administrators at a disclosed location.
- Each team can only have 2 weigh-ins, $10 per weigh-in there after!
- Can be killed anywhere in the great State of Texas as long as it’s weighed within the 24 hour time allowed after kill.
- NO Trapping, NO Hog Dogs, NO Helicopters, NO High Fence and NO BS!
- You can only be on one team and your partner is the only person that can help you while hunting.
- Polygraph will be given for those who place and must be passed in order to win.
- *DO NOT GUT THE HOGS! WEIGHT WILL BE HOG AS A WHOLE!*
- The last day to sign up is the day before contest starts…NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You can only win one place, not 2, or all 3
What to do when you kill a hog that is worthy of weighing:
- Load the pig up!
- Call Kory at (940) 210-9907, but the back up number is Trey at (940) 389-4911
- We will designate a place to meet to weigh the hog in Decatur, Texas
- Once weighed and a picture is taken, you are responsible for disposal of the hog.
We hope every one has a great hunt and puts a dent in the wild hog population in this Great State of Texas! Be safe, play hard, and remember the big man upstairs and thank him for the opportunities we have to hunt, fish, have smokin’ hot wives, and a cold one with friends every now and then! Thank you all for entering, now lets get this show on the road!