Posted On 23 Mar 2015
Rain, Rain, Wouldn’t Go Away! But we had 6 teams go ahead and bring in their hogs for us to weigh and measure. We had a great turn out and ended up eating a ton of pork sliders in the Cantina.
- Team Rattlin’ Randy from Albany, Texas won the 3 Hog Stringer with 685 lbs. total and they also won longest cutter with 2.5 inches.
- Husky Melendez and his partner from Graham, Texas won heaviest hog with a 255 lb. sow.
- Jill Jones from Bowie, Texas won the 1 Hour Helicopter Hog Hunt raffle by Executive Outdoor Adventures.
- Team Tuley Roofing caught the smallest hog weighing in at about 4 pounds (pics of the little guy below)
- Overall had about 24 hogs brought in
A big thank you to Executive Outdoor Adventures, Tuley Roofing, WW Consulting, and Patti’s Catering. If it wasn’t for these guys we probably wouldn’t have been able to put this contest on.
CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE