- If you haven’t heard, there was what was thought to be a coyote/wolf hybrid killed in South East Missouri. Well it turns out that it was actually a wolf… guess they are making their way on down a little ways.
- Taxpayer and deer. Enough said in that link! Plenty of other ways to handle it…
- Lauren Tannehill, who just so happens to be the wife of Texas A&M’s now Miami Dolphins quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, left an important package in her rental car in New York. (old story, but still tickles me)
- So, you bid on the most rare hunt in the world and get the winning bid… then the death threats start coming in!
- I think Lake Fork is the place to be when it comes to Bass fishing! I have heard more news about that lake than any other hunting/fishing spot in Texas!
- ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP FOR HOG CONTEST!!! Got about 30 entries so far, which puts the pot at $1500 roughly. Everyone signs up at the last minute anyways!
- Shots of the Week sure has slowed down, but in next weeks you will see a nice 400# boar that was taken by a fella in Polk County. And it is one big beast!