Below is contest information for a Wild Hog Hunt benefiting the Bryson, Texas Boys Basketball program. You can download entry forms below!
1st Annual Cowboy Wild Hog Hunt
(30% of the proceeds will go to the Bryson Boy’s Basketball program)
(10% of the jackpot proceeds will go to the Bryson Boy’s Basketball program)
Begins: May 23rd, 2014 at Noon
Ends: May 26, 2014 at Noon
Team Entry Fee $150
1st Place – 45% of total entry fees
2nd Place – 15% of total entry fees
3rd Place – 10% of total entry fees
Jackpot Entry Fee $25 (each category)
Big Boar – 90% of total Jackpot entry fees
Big Sow – 90% of total Jackpot entry fees
- The biggest boar and biggest sow jackpots will be awarded after the top three places are determined.
- You can only win one place, not 2, or all 3. Same applies for jackpots.
- In order to be eligible to win, hogs must be weighed within 24 hours of the kill. (All hogs must be weighed by noon on Monday, May26th.
- Each team can only have 2 free weigh-ins. Each weigh-in after that will cost $10 each.
- Hogs can be killed anywhere in the state of Texas as long as it’s weighed within the 24 hour time period after the kill.
- NO trapping, NO hog dogs, NO helicopters, and NO high fences.
- Polygraph may be given for those who place.
- The last day for sign up is the day before the contest starts. (May 22) No Exceptions!
- If the check is mailed, it must be post marked before the deadline.
- Feral Hogs Only
- It will be the hunter’s responsibility to dispose of the hogs.
- You can also email entry forms to travis.thorne @capitalfarmcredit.com
Questions Call Travis Thorne (806)341-5593
2 Person Maximum
Entry forms available at:
Keep track of standing on Facebook page: