Video of about a dozen pigs in the city limits of Dallas crossing a bike trail!
- Can we put this stuff in the middle of food plot of corn and shoot it when the hogs start to eat around it? I think it would be a bigger hit than the Aporkalpse episode Pigman made from the helicopter hog hunts!
- I’m sick of hogs! I’m thinking of getting one of these feeder lights, but haven’t heard any reviews. I could read them on their website, but I would rather get a review from someone I know.
- Some counties are offering $5 bounties on hogs. I wish we had that in North Texas even though a lot of people would probably end up quitting their job to take on the bounty occupation full time!
- So there is a wild hog terrorizing a neighborhood in Atlanta (yeah right) and they hire an exterminator to come trap the hog (looks like a show pig!). If they would just use a high powered pellet gun and shoot it in the ear it would drop! They’re not in Texas!
- The HogZone on Youtube caught my eye! The first 2 minutes of this video is amazing… a charging hog, a hog getting hit by a car, and a “speed demon” of a boar on the run.
- The Wild Hog according to Wikipedia! Lot of information about hogs in there I did not know!
- We have a local Hog Hunting Celebrity here in Wise County, too. Glen Guess has had publications in magazines and been on the Outdoor Channel a time or 2. I have never met him, but I hear he has done amazing things with research on “Hog Calling”.
- EDIT: I just saw this on our local newspaper update – “HOG WILD AROUND ALVORD – The Alvord Public Library will host a program by Glenn Guess to educate the public about feral hogs in the Wise County area at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, at the Alvord City Hall council meeting room. Guess is an expert hog hunter and will share his expertise. The program will allow time for questions and discussion. Refreshments will be served.”