- I’m a little late posting today!
- Went down to 2K Pawn in Decatur the other day to see about some steel shot. They looked like they were ransacked by a mob of preppers… they didn’t have one semi-automatic rifle on the shelf and most of their pistols were gone since the last time I went in!
- Wife just cancelled her duck hunt this Sunday due to a neck injury! I was looking forward to seeing her try and hold up a shotgun, too.
- It sure has been a while since Texas Parks and Wildlife has submitted any Game Warden Field Notes. It drives me insane because I heard they release them every week, but still can not find them after hours of intensive searching.
- I’m not much on politics, but I am much on guns… so to post this video of an anti-gun liberal being stopped down by a 2nd Amendment believer, isn’t really my style, but I still think it’s post worthy!
- For those of you who are up at 5 a.m. on Saturdays, there is a segment on 96.7 FM featuring Big Billy Kinder Outdoors for one hour. He basically lets you know everything going on with the outdoor world here in the DFW area. I met him once at a Tarrant County Sportsman Club, he was a great guy, he even announced our Wise County Ducks Unlimited Banquet on his broadcast.
- New DFW International Boat Show is coming to the Ballpark in Arlington. Rumor is they shut down the Dallas Boat Show because of it. It goes on from Feb 1 – 10.
- I have yet to kill a goose this year, and it is driving me insane! I’ve got a bone to pick with a Speck!
- Not many pictures being sent my way, so you may have to just read for a while… hopefully this hog contest will get everyone going again!
- I missed out on a chance at a fun little duck/goose hunt the other morning… they even went Prairie Dog hunting afterwards!
Alicia with DTK Waterfowl