- This is one neat “Do it yourself” project – How to make a machine gun out of a soda bottle. (WOW!)
- I do not own a glock, but this commercial makes me want to buy one for the whole family. Wrong Girl Glock Commercial!
- Being a cop in Russia has its perks… being hunted by wolves in the middle of a highway is not one of them! (I swear I had this video on post before one of my fellow bloggers)
- We had our first sign-up for the Wise County Turkey Contest, too. Thanks to Team Cross W Ranch! I’m suspecting maybe 40 teams this year…
- Operation Cobra II in Africa and Asia had some amazing results in combating wildlife poaching and trafficking “impressive results, including more than 400 arrests of wildlife criminals and 350 major wildlife seizures across Africa and Asia. Operation Cobra II also resulted in the seizure of 36 rhino horns, more than three metric tons of elephant ivory, over 10,000 turtles, more than 1,000 skins of protected species, more than 10,000 European eels, and over 200 metric tons of endangered rosewood. Among the many arrests were several wildlife kingpins.” AWESOME!!! Time to put a stop to it…
- The American Hunter just submitted the last post of their list of Top 25 Ducks! Mallard made it to #5
- Did anyone kill a banded duck this year? Just curious….