- 80-90% of terrorist attacks occur while the victims are traveling by automobile.
- In recent years over 4,000,000 violent crimes have occurred in the United States alone.
- It is believed that between 40,000-60,000 kidnappings take place each year. . . Almost 70 percent of those kidnappings are resolved by paying the demanded ransom.
- Typical kidnapping-for-ransom payments range from $500,000 to $3,000,000 USD. . . with no guarantees of survival.
- Phoenix, AZ is the kidnapping capital of the United States, second only worldwide to Mexico City.
- A properly armored vehicle can help you disarm potential terrorists and prevent kidnapping threats.