He’s not from Texas, cause the old man beside him would have
backhanded him to the next galaxy!
- Never been on TV before… don’t care to be, but was glad the web address was on it!
- I don’t think that show (Marc & Todd’s Crazy Clips) has really picked up many viewers. And I’m not a big fan of the hog in the show doing the talking, but if it works, it works! EDIT: Come to find out, the episode that was on at 10:30 pm Tuesday wasn’t the right one… but it is still on there because I have it recorded from early Tuesday morning.
- Still haven’t bagged a turkey…not good in my book!
- Looks like the ranks are going to stay the same for the Turkey Contest… No one else has brought in any more birds to be measured. I would say congrats to the winners already but there is still a little time left.
- What are we to do after Turkey Season….? Maybe fish a little?
- Here is one great story of an Out-Of-Towner calling the TPWD to find out the regulations for hunting hogs when he comes to Texas… He is shocked, and I am laughing at his amusement! That’s how it’s done in Texas!
- And this may not have anything to do with hunting in Texas, but it always fascinates me when a sea monster comes to shore after a bad storm. Story and Video Here!
- I never new there was a Crappie Anglers of Texas Fishing Club with Crappie Tournaments and such… I might try and be member one day!
- I have never been to Cinnamon Creek Ranch, but their little get together with T-Bone seems like a nice little outing. I’ve always been to Timber Ridge Archery here in Decatur, TX… fun place and a pretty good group of guys!