- 29% (750,000) of the wild hog population in Texas was eradicated last year… and it wasn’t enough. Now they are going to use what they call a “Judas Pig”. Interesting, and curious to see how it will work.
- Don’t take feral hogs across Texas State lines, and don’t bring them in either! This guy wanted to raise a hog to be like “Hogzilla”.
- That photo up above cracked me up… I’m sure there are those out there that truly take this photo to heart and have shed tears over it!
- Now that the logo is done, the new website should be up and running soon. It’s going to have all sorts of new features, including a forum… you guys can just post your pics in it and of course we will still have the blogs.
- I never would have thought that hogs would have been a reason for quail becoming a more rare bird. There are some other things in this article I would not have thought. Of course, fire ants are at the top of the list.
- Only 7 more days to sign up for the Turkey Contest! I think it’s going to be a better turnout than what I expected!
- Good for Montana, but in Texas, we have limitations… and all I can think about is the Simpson’s character, Cletus!
- If you’re interested there is a Turkey Calling Contest at Cabela’s in Allen, Texas tomorrow at 1 p.m…. it seems like a good time to just go and watch!