- What happened? I blacked out!!!
- What a quick Independence Day Weekend/Week, and I don’t think I like celebrating that holiday as much as I used to… getting older I guess!
- I had an awesome looking rattler given to me over the weekend I’m going to have mounted, it isn’t the biggest snake, but it is very nice! On another note, I run outdoors all the time, but have yet to see a snake in the road… I really want to see a snake in the road for some reason!
- I got my bow stand in this last week and can not wait to hang this thing up! I highly recommend this brand of tree stand! Grey Ghost
- The Ducks Unlimited Banquet of Wise County, Texas will be August 3rd and be held at the Decatur Civic Center. It should be a great time and only $35 to enter which includes all you can eat and drink. There will also be a big raffle, silent auction, and live auction!
- And I have to give a shout out to Chase Coffman of Chico, Texas, who always puts the time and effort into making this banquet happen. It isn’t an easy job and he does deserve a pat on the back for keeping this event up and running!
- I have yet to kill anything with my bow… but that will change soon!
- If this happened outside of the city limits, between the first weekend in November and last weekend in January on my place… that would be there death bed!
- Have a good week…it is still slow posting with not much hunting taking place during this warm weather.