- I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND…Ready for Dove Season!
- Texas Game Wardens Seize 10,000-plus feet of Gill Net and Nearly 2 Tons of Marijuana! That is a lot of dope… WHOLE LOT!
- I’m starting Phase 1: Training my dog to hunt deer sheds!
- I will let you know how that goes by shed season next year…
- Would you believe we still haven’t heard a word from our guy who is supposed to be putting together our new website… very frustrating!
- There is a new duck decoy company called Spirit Water Decoy Company that I found on Facebook and could not tell the difference in the decoys compared to the live ducks… I told them I was a duck guide and they are sending me a dozen decoys to try out this season.
- The gentleman I talked with said ducks will fly over any other decoy just to land next to these…And for the price of $499 a dozen, they swear by there product! I’m excited as ever to try them out! Of course I will have a full review of them after I hunt with them a couple of times.
- No Weekly Motivational Poster this week… They are getting harder to find considering I’ve put one up every Wednesday for the last 2 years.
- I had a buddy take his dad to New Zealand this week for a hunting adventure that he bought for Father’s Day… so far they have taken down a Tahr, Chamois, and Fallow Deer. I had no idea what the first 2 were till I saw the pictures!
- That’s one hell of a Father’s Day gift!
Can you guess which are real, and which are decoys?Thanks to Spirit Water Decoy Company!