- I’m not a big fan of cows being let loose on my lease a month before bow season starts… time to get to fence building!
- TPWD has set the waterfowl regulations already. We can actually harvest 2 Canvasback a day, which is the first time that it has been legal to shoot 2 in over half a century.
- And they also have, in the making, an online course for the Texas Hunter’s Safety Course. I sat in a class room for what felt like 48 hours to get mine done, now you can be done in 6 hours!
- Did anyone watch the “Aporkolypse” last night on Sportsman Channel? Pigman, Uncle Ted, and some others killed, what I thought they said, 455 hogs from a helicopter. My bucket list got a little longer last night…
- I think the people in the picture above over did their limit! Unless of course they are in South America where the dove are considered pests.
- I could always use a couch like this!