Posted On 08 Jan 2014
- I highly recommend the flashbang bra holster for women. It has been out for a while, but it sure seems to do the trick. (I’m getting the wifey one for Mother’s Day)
- For all my fellow waterfowlers: if you buy waders, buy them from cabelas. And here’s why – if you ever get a leak in them, you can take them back and get a new pair at NO CHARGE. I just got my new pair in the mail today…
- And if you like Benelli Shotguns, you might like the new Ethos that is new for 2014.
- A Utah gun maker turns down a &15 Million dollar deal to supply Pakistan with fire arms; worried the guns may be used on own troops one day! God Bless America!
- This really isn’t hunting related, but I thought it was genius and look forward to trying it out soon. A flower pot/bread pan heater that costs maybe 15 cents a day.
- The Dallas Safari Club Convention & Expo begins tomorrow at the Dallas Convention Center- Texas’ biggest showcase of hunting, sporting and outdoor lifestyles! I have never been.
- The Texas Tackle, Hunting, and Boat Show is also taking place this weekend at the Mesquite Convention Center. If any followers go, make sure to send us a review, we would like to hear about your experience!
- This guys claims to have killed Big Foot in 2012 and is just now telling everyone about it and will take Big Foot’s body on tour with him for the world to see… yeah right!
- Oh, and I was just joking about the “Murderer’s” part in the title of this post… I don’t believe in Big Foot, but I loved Harry and the Hendersons!